P25 Dispatch Consoles
Enabling seamless connectivity into an ASTRO® 25 trunked system, the MCC 7500 provides the emergency command center dispatcher with mission critical grade audio quality, simplified configuration and management, superior protection of communications information, and the ability to geographically distribute dispatch resources anywhere on the network. The user interface is efficient and easy to use, having been refined and proven through years of use in public safety dispatch centers around the world.
Feature and Benefits
Meets public safety customer needs to prevent, prepare and respond to emergency situations. Dispatch puts real-time information in the hands of public safety personnel providing better information for better decisions.
- Emergency calls prioritized to get through no matter how busy the network
- Voice quality and intelligibility is optimized to eliminate clipped or degraded audio.
- High quality audio maintained despite increasing traffic loads.
- Calls set up in a fraction of a second, regardless of the size of the system.
- Voice messages consistently delivered in the shortest possible times.
- Call traffic quickly re-routed in the event of an IP network path failure, minimizing lost audio and any impact on the end user.
- Dispatch performance enhanced and bandwidth efficiency improved by using IP multicast technology.
Motorola MCC 7500 IP Dispatch Console
A modular workstation that can control multiple wireless radio systems and provide maximum control and reliability for the more sophisticated conventional and trunking communications systems.
Motorola MCC 7100 IP Dispatch Console
Today’s dynamic command and control environments demand communication capabilities that can be deployed at a moment’s notice, anytime, anywhere. As a fixed or mobile solution, the MCC 7100 IP Dispatch Console eliminates traditional technology barriers to deliver the flexible, interoperable communications you demand.
The MCC 7100 Console offers mission critical capability for controlled public safety dispatch environments as well as secure connectivity from the customer network or VPN access over the internet.
Motorola MCC 5500 Console
The architecture of the MCC 5500 utilizes a distributed TDM switch with a separate audio unit at each operator position. This, combined with comprehensive diagnostics and automatic switching, allows the console to provide a fully redundant and self-healing solution.
MIP 5000 VoIP Radio Console
You can now reach all of your field personnel regardless of whether they use MOTOTRBO™, ASTRO® 25 or a conventional radio system from the MIP 5000 VoIP Radio Console. No cable routing, no drilling and no leased lines, Motorola's MIP 5000 VoIP radio console uses your multicast-enabled IP network, simplifying the installation to save time and money. You can implement it anywhere on your IP network: onsite, offsite or even wirelessly in a field dispatch facility.